Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Update

I had a sonogram with a perinatal dr. on Monday to check her stomach bubble. At my last sono they saw it was empty. That happens regularly and sometimes they just happen to catch it in the sono when it's empty but they wanted me to come back just to make sure it's filling up like it's supposed to. And it is. She's great. He said she's about 2 1/2 lbs now which is apparently slightly big for 6 months. She's in the 67th percentile.

On Wednesday I had my checkup with my regular doctor. Again everything looks great. She's breech right now but it's so early she's still moving all around in there so she has tons of time to turn around.

I'm feeling her kick and move around all the time now. I've felt her a few times from the outside with my hands or arms but just by chance. Anytime I feel her move and then put my hand there she either moves somewhere else or doesn't move anymore. I really want Andy to be able to feel her, but he hasn't been able to yet. I'm sure he will soon.

Tomorrow is my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I haven't been eating great so I really hope it comes out well.

No comments: