Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Colorado Day 5







Thursday night was a beautiful night. On our way in town we saw a rainbow. And the sun going down behind that cloud just looked like heaven.
I've been going to Salida with Andy and his family for 6 years now and I've never gotten a picture of the lightening tree. I thought it was the neatest thing when I first saw it. On the highway between Buena Vista and Salida is the tree that was split by lightening. And what I find so fascinating is that it didn't totally kill it, but there are other trees growing up through the middle of it. Isn't God amazing!
And we had a full kennel with us. Our best friends... Bailey and Chelsea (Bailey's the brown one, Chelsea's the black one), Daisy (the blue heeler), and Obie (Andy's mom's cockapoo) all hung out in the camper with us all week. Last year we were more adventurous and brought them fishing and 4 wheel driving a few times. But being preggers this year I was taking it easy and didn't want to have to battle with them fishing so they stayed at camp all week.

No comments: