Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beck' 1st Birthday (and Katie's 1st party to go to)

Katie's cousin, Beck turned 1 year old last week and we went to his birthday party last night. We had so much fun visiting with family. I always love when our family gets together. I haven't seen Beck since Mother's Day and he's grown so much since then. He's such a handsome little boy. Here are some pictures from the party. (Oh yeah, and this is pillow case dress #2 that I made.)
I love these low windows. Katie doesn't look out of ours at home because they're higher than these.I think this is my favorite picture of the night. It took us 10 pictures to get one this good. They were both trying to crawl out of the chair. LOLMemaw was able to pick Katie up and let her sit in her lap. Her arthritis has been hurting her so much lately she hasn't been able to do that in a while. I was so happy to see her able to do pick Katie up. But of coarse Katie was very squirmy and wanted down (like she always does) so she crawled out before I was able to get my camera.

No comments: