Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time for a Haircut!




Well, with our trip to Colorado coming up in just 6 days it's time to shave Chelsea and Daisy so they don't shed all over the truck. I tried to do it on my own today and it didn't work out as well as it usually does. Chelsea always squirms a lot, but I can usually get her completely shaved. But today they just were NOT going to cooperate. Even Daisy was squirming too much for me to hold still! I think maybe it was the heat. They didn't want to say outside.
Poor things. They look terrible now. You can see I got Chelsea's back shaved and half of her tail, but I didn't get her neck at all and she has a little lion's tail. And the line across the top of her leg is the line where I wasn't able to shave anymore. Daisy has hairy patches all over her tummy, neck, and legs. The pictures look much better than the dogs really do. They look pitiful.
I'm going to have to let Andy finish them tomorrow. They won't even come to me right now. Chelsea just runs from me if I call her. I think she's a little upset with me.

No comments: