Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Update

I had an appointment today and everything was good. I got to hear the heartbeat. That's always fun. And he measured my stomach too. He said the baby is measuring kind of big, but I'm wondering how he knows that's the baby measuring big and not just my stomach. If I'm gaining too much weight, my stomach would get bigger and make it seem like the baby's big when really she's not. Who knows. But everything was good.

When I told him we were going to Colorado next week the first thing he said was, "NO WHITEWATER RAFTING!" I just laughed. Kind of stinks though because the rafting is supposed to be really good this year. Oh well, there will be plenty more Colorado trips when I CAN do that. And of coarse 4 wheel drive trails are out of the question too. I may be blogging a lot while I'm there because pretty much all I can do is walk around town or go fishing. But even a lot of the places we go fishing are places where we have to go on a 4 wheel drive trail or climb rocks and stuff to get to.

I don't care though. The weather there is great. I'll feel SO much better there than in this Texas heat. And even if I'm sitting back a camp a lot, the scenery is beautiful. There's nowhere else I'd rather be if I'm just going to sit and relax and not do much of anything.

Right after vacation I go back in for another sonogram and then for my glucose test. The sonograms are always fun. :)

1 comment:

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

I am jealous. I love Colorado, and White Water Rafting is my all time favorite sport!!! Have fun and enjoy your time out of the heat.