Friday, June 13, 2008

Man's Best Friend

Click to play Man's Best Friend
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Meet our best friends... Bailey, Chelsea, and Daisy. Yes, 3 dogs and a baby on the way. We've got a full house.Bailey was my 1st pet on my own. I've had him 11 years. I can't image not having him in my life. He's the best cuddle dog. I love it! Everyone tells me that he's the ugliest dog they've ever seen. But I think he's the most adorable dog in the world! Despite his old age, he's still got tons of energy and jumps like he's got springs on his feet.

Chelsea was my 2nd one, she's actually the oldest... 14 years old! We keep thinking she doesn't have much time left, but she just keeps on going. Most of her day is spent sleeping and she can't jump up into the bed or Andy's truck anymore. But she's still going strong.

And then there's Daisy. She's Andy's but I helped him pick her out. She's definately got a unique personality! She's so well behaved. She's a cow dog so she likes to herd the other dogs... especially Chelsea. She's absolutely obsessed! It's funny to watch. She literally stalks Chelsea about 18 hours a day!

Daisy was never much of a cuddle dog with me. She would only cuddle when I called her to me. But since I was about 2 months pregnant she started cuddleing with me on her own all the time. She even jumps up in bed and sleeps as close to me as she can every night now. I think she knows I'm pregnant and is already becoming protective of Baby Katie!

No comments: