Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby sono picutes


Here's one of my 1st good sono pictures of Baby Katie. This was taken at 18 weeks and I'm 24 weeks this Wednesday so she's grown quite a bit since these pictures. This Wednesday I have a doctor appointment. It's funny, but I actually look forward to the doctor visits. And then we get another sono in about 2 weeks!

I've just started really feeling her move for about the last week. We know she's moving in there because at all 4 of my sonograms I've had so far she's been moving all over the place. We're wondering if that's a little hint of how her personality will be when she gets here. If she's anything like I hear Andy was as a kid, we'll have our hands full! HaHa

We're absolutely thrilled and can't wait for her to get here. Several of you out of towners have asked for some pregnant picutres. I'll post them soon. I need to take some 1st. I don't have any that really show my baby belly.

No comments: