Friday, June 13, 2008

Our First Blog

Welcome to the Knapp blog! Andy and I are expecting our 1st baby this October and what better way to share Baby Katie's gowth and milestones with our out of town loved ones than through a blog. I'm just figuring out what all I can do with this thing. With it being summer and me not working much right now I have plenty of time to play around with it. I can see how this could become very addictive! So check back often for pictures, updates, and changes to our page.

3 comments:

Jenny Ortis said...

So glad you've joined the blogging community!

LeNeveu Family said...

So glad to find out you have a blog ! We'll keep up with what's going on. Love the name Katie.

Michael & Meaghan said...

I found your blog! Blogging is the best way to keep up with people. I look forward to hearing about your progress with Katie!