Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hannah Banana

Katie always calls Hannah either "Baby Hannah" or just "Hannah" but when she introduces her to anyone, she always calls her "Hannah Banana".  It's so cute.  One of the things I liked about the name Hannah is that it naturally has a cute nickname.  We never said that to Katie.  She started saying it on her own.  Now Katie named Hannah and had heard the name from a friend at school so I'm sure that's also where she heard "Hannah Banana".  I love it.

So here are pictures from "Hannah Banana's" latest photo session...







This is what she really thought about the hat.


Now that we're all settled in, I've been able to sew some more.  This is one of my projects.


Hannah has been awake a lot and more alert lately.  I love watching her look at me and look around just soaking in the world all around her.

Along with being awake more, she's been more fussy.  I think she may be colicky.  Some days she does great but there have been several days that she's cried 6 hours or even all day long only calming down when she's held.  I can't complain though because I LOVE holding my sweet Hannah Banana!

I think everyone thought we were a little crazy about diaper cream with Katie.  From the day she was born I put diaper cream on her every time I changed her diaper.  I was a little obsessive about it.  But she never got a diaper rash until she was about 11 months old.  I've been much more laid back about diaper cream with Hannah and guess what, she already got her 1st diaper rash and it was way worse than either of the 2 diaper rashes that Katie ever had.  I guess it's time to go back to my old obsessive ways and lather up that diaper cream with every diaper change.  Ha! 

Photobucket

No comments: