Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 Week Check Up

Hannah had her 2 week check up last Friday and she's doing great.

She has gained more than her birth weight back.  She was 7lbs 15.5oz when she was born, 7lbs 6oz when she left the hospital, and 8lbs 5oz at her 2 week check up.  Yea Hannah!

She's also grown a whole inch already.  She's now 20" long. 

She got her PKU heel prick and as far as I know everything was good with that.  She did really well with it too.  She still doesn't like a pacifier, but they put sugar water on a paci for her to get her to take one while they pricked her heel.  She screamed for a few seconds but then calmed down and just sucked on that paci the rest of the time.  What a good little girl.

That was Katie's last day of school too.  So now I have my 2 girls at home with me for the whole summer and I'm loving the time with them!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What sweet girls! We'll have to get together sometime this summer!