Monday, June 22, 2009

Trips and Dogs

We got to visit my parents for a whole week after school was out. We had a great time. That's when she started saying "mama", started pulling up, sitting on her own from laying on her tummy, and worked a lot on crawling. It was a big week for her.I had to put this short clip on here too. Last night I gave out dogs a bath. We used to bathe them in the tub, but it was such a hassle getting them in and out of the tub and of coarse they would shake and get water all over the bathroon. So now we bathe them outside with the water hose when it's warm out. Daisy and Chelsea are ok with it. They just sand there and let you spray them down and bathe them. But Bailey hates it! He tries to attack the water. We have to tie them to our table outside so they don't run off. Watching Bailey try to bite the water was so funny I couldn't resist taking video to share on the blog.


For those of you who know Bailey... very well, you know he's great at acting super vicious, but really he's a really sweet dog. He's my baby. I've had him for 13 years!

No comments: