Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rangers, Rangers, and More Rangers

But she saw her 1st fireworks show after the game on Friday night. They were a lot louder than I expected them to be. Luckily I brought cotton to put in her ears and then we still covered her ears up with our hands for most of the time. She was fine though and enjoyed all the lights from the fireworks.
Before the game Saturday, Katie got to see her 1st concert. That wasn't loud at all and she enjoyed that too. It was Casting Crowns. One of my favotire groups. Awesome concert. Josh Hamilton shared a little bit of his story too. He's an amazing person. Not to mention a great baseball player for the Rangers. :)
I had to put this one on here too. I fed her squash at the game and she leaned forward right into her spoon! What a mess!

No comments: