Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Louisiana Shower

This weekend I went to Louisiana for a baby shower and I had a wonderful time. I got to see lots of friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time. They did some reall cute things for me, Andy, and Katie. They had newborn diapers for people to sign a fun message on for all those stinky diaper changes. They girls did this at my 1st shower too and I love the idea!

On the center of the horsd'ouvre table, they had an adorable stroller pinata for people to write notes for me, Andy, and Katie to read while we wait on her arrival.


And then one of my favorites... my sister-in-law is letting me use her beautiful pink and yellow toile bassinet. I absolutely love it. It can make you cry it's so sweet! She set it up at the shower and that's where they put the gifts.


I can't wait to put everything up in her room. We got SO many gifts! I am so thankful for everyone's generosity. We even got our stroller and car seat!

No comments: