Wednesday, August 20, 2008

42 days... or less!

I had another sonogram today and everything looks great with baby and me. My fluid retention has gone down from 95th percentile to 60th percentile. That's in the normal range. High-normal, but still normal!

Katie has grown in percentile fro the 74th percentile to the 80th percentile now! She's 5 lbs 2 oz already and measuring ahead of schedule. She's now looking like her due date is more like September 29.

So far, we're still planning to induce on Oct 1st if she's not here yet, but I think my dr feels like she'll be here before that. So that's only 6 weeks or less!

We went to Home Depot tonight and got a fan with a light (and dimmer) for her room and some paint. That's Andy's project this weekend. It's crazy to think time is running out so quickly! I can't wait to see Katie!

1 comment:

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

It will be here before you know it! It always felt like my last month passed by so slowly, but now that I look back it really flew by! We can't wait to come see you guys in the hospital and meet little miss katie as well! Hope you're feeling well.