Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sweet Hannah

I love my little Hannah girl.  She's awake a lot now and loves to play on her play mat.  She sometimes swings her arms at the toys hanging from it and likes to look at herself in the mirror on it.


She started sleeping 6-8 hours most nights when I went back to work for the last week of school.  That was right at 6 weeks.  Not too bad.  (Although Katie was doing that within the 1st 2 weeks and sleeping 9 hours or longer at 4 months.)  Hopefully Hannah will make that extra 2-3 hours a night soon.  It's nice to get a long stretch of sleep.  She doesn't sleep like that every night, but at least every other night or a little more often than that.  She loves to be swaddled and just looks so sweet all bundled up sleeping so peacefully.

Playing on her playmat again.  Katie likes her playmat I think almost as much as Hannah does.  She turns the music on for Hannah and plays with the stuff hanging too.  :)


I love this little dress with that pretty red hair.  She was so sleepy when I took this.  Bless her little heart for letting me take a few pictures before laying her down to sleep.



Silly girl... Hannah loves to sleep in her bouncer or swing.  We've noticed in the last week several times when she's fallen asleep with her hands straight up in the air and she will sleep like that for at least 30 minutes.  And it's almost always her left hand sticking up like that.  LOL

We're getting lots more coos and cute little baby sounds out of her these days.  My how I've missed these baby days with Katie.  I love, love, love this baby stage and it goes by so quickly!
Then they grow up to be precious little toddlers that make us laugh every day.  I can't wait until Hannah's old enough for her and Katie to play together.
 
Photobucket

No comments: