Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I am so thankful for my amazing father.  He's taught me so much and has always been such a Godly role model in my life.  And our family has been truely blessed by such a great husband and father that Andy is.  He loves his little girls and they love him so much.  I'm so thankful to have a husband to gives his all to his children and makes quality time with his family a priority.

 

Today was Hannah's 1st day in the church nursery and she did great. Katie is telling Hannah, "It's OK Hannah" because she was starting to get fussy.

Katie was smiling great for the camera, but Hannah wasn't in the mood for pictures.

A little play time for Hannah...


We had a nice relaxing day with church, Outback, and lots of resting and play time.  I love my family and thank God for them every day.  Life is good!
Photobucket

No comments: