Friday, June 17, 2011

Storytime

Another one of my favorite things about summer is taking the girls to our public library's toddler storytime.  Katie loves books and of coarse loved storytime every week last summer.  This morning Hannah came with us and I think she liked it as much as Katie. 

The doctor asked me yesterday if Hannah follows us across the room with her eyes.  I told him I wasn't sure because I just haven't paid attention to that yet.  I've noticed that she will follow my phone lit up or her seahorse that lights up when she's in the dark and I move them around in front of her to look at.  I also know that she turns her head to look at me, Andy, or Katie when we're next to her and talk to her.  But I hadn't tried moving around in front of her and watching to see if she will turn her head to keep looking at me.  Well, I now know that she can definietly follow us with her eyes.  Storytime today was lots of singing and Hannah stared at the girl leading the storytime and teaching us the songs.  Hannah would turn her head and watch so intently as she walked back and forth across the front of the room.  I think she's going to like storytime just as much as Katie!

After storytime, we treated ourselves to some Chick Fil A lunch (Katie's favorite) then the girls played together for a little bit before Katie's nap.  Katie is so sweet to her sister.  She loves to help Hannah with her toys.

Giving Hannah her seashorse and showing her how it works.

Photobucket

No comments: