Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Katie's been up at school with me this week helping me get my classroom ready (or keeping me company while working on my classroom anyway.) She found some velcro laminated labels from my tubs and found a bookshelf to climb on. We've got her all set up there... pack n play, toys, bumbo seat and tray for lunch. I'm enjoying getting to bring her up with me while I get ready for work to start up again next week.She drinks her own sippy cup now every evening. She looks so comfy and relaxed when she lays down to drink.

She's also getting really good at feeding herself solids. We've been working on it for a few weeks and when she feeds a bite to herself I always clap and cheer for her. Last night she fed herself about 3 handfuls of Cheerios and after each bite, she clapped for herself. It was so cute. By the time I thought to get it on video she was done eating. Hopefully she'll do it again so I can get it on video.

No comments: