Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happier Note

I can't post about Chelsea and just leave it at that. I have to put some more positive stuff on here too. So...

I started back at work this week and Katie's back in daycare. It has gone really well. It's so much easier this time around to work and have Katie in daycare. She's happy there and loves it. We're working on her eating and sleeping habits. She slept much better today but isn't eating well. We're still transitioning to solid foods but we're finding that she's very picky and doesn't eat a whole lot of solids. She also doesn't like her milk too much. I guess it's just not the same when it's in a bottle or sippy cup.

I know she will get the hang of it soon. I'll have 11 month pictures to post soon. On Monday she'll be 11 months old already. I can't believe how quick it's gone by.

No comments: