Monday, July 25, 2011

Night Night

I love watching my girls sleep.  They look so peaceful.

She loves sleeping on her tummy.  Always has.  I can't wait unti she can roll over both ways really well and I can let her sleep on her tummy at night.  I don't give Hannah tummy time as much as I should but have tried for about the last week to put her on her tummy more often so she can learn to roll over.  She doesn't get much practice in though because she falls asleep after about 5 minutes of tummy time since she likes sleeping on her tummy so much.  LOL

Sweet baby all balled up. 

Wore herself out.

She still sleeps with her hands up in the air sometimes.  Look at how big she is getting in that bassinet!

I like to keep my babies in the bassinet right next to me at night until they are consistently sleeping through the night (9+ hours a night).  Hannah usually goes for an 8 hour stretch and school will be starting in just 3 weeks so I started putting her in her crib last week.  Because I never put her in there for naps or anything, she wasn't used to her room and has not liked it very much.  Tonight though she finally went to sleep without crying.  I think she's getting used to her room.

Katie is not much of a napper.  She's just like her daddy... doesn't need a whole lot of nap time during the day, very much a night owl, has a hard time going to sleep (fights it), but once she's asleep she's such a heavy sleeper!  We always go tuck her in again before we go to bed at night because she doesn't go to sleep right away when we put her in bed and kicks her covers off.  I went to tuck her in a few nights ago and she had taken her pajamas off.  I completely redressed her and she was sleeping so good she had no idea I was even there. 

Yesterday when I went to get her up from her nap, this is how I found her sleeping.  Her bed is full of toys too.  I guess she was bringing toys in her bed to play with when she just finally wore herself out and fell asleep before she made it back in bed.  LOL


 My sweet little girl!
 

Photobucket

No comments: