Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We had a great 4th of July this year.  We actually celebrated a couple of days early beginning with Katie's 1st movie at the BIG movie theatre!  We went to see Cars 2. She got her own popcorn and a Sprite!!!   She did really good and she had so much fun.  It was almost sold out so she had to sit in mine and Andy's lap.  She turned to me several times and said, "I'm so happy!"  The movie was cute but didn't hold her attention as well as a Toy Story or something else would've so I took hour out in the hall about half way through the movie to let her run around and get her wiggles out.

After the movie, we stopped by our house to pick up Aunt Mindy then we went to our 4th of July festival for our town.  It was way too hot to be out there so we just picked the 3 things that we knew she would like and then came on home to get out of the heat.







After the festival all of my family in town came over for some yummy jambalaya and beer bread.  I love when they family is all together.  I just wish Danny and Mary and their kids lived here so we could see them more. 

Katie and Beck play so good together.

Future mommy of TWINS!  Practicing for her babies in January!

So sweet!

When playing at a house with only girls, the boys will still find ways to have fun with the girl toys.  Check out those pretty pink shoes.  LOL

This one's a little blurry but I love it anyway.


I think this may be the best family picture we have with all 4 of us.

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Aaron + Mickey said...

love that last pic of the four of you!!!