Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sewing!

I got a new "fancy" sewing machine for Christmas.  It's digital!  During our many snow days I finally had time to sit down and start playing with it.  Here are a couple of outfits I made for Katie in the last couple of weeks.

This one is reversible. 
Side one.

And side two.

I'm also "fancying up" some ponytail holders.  Katie likes to take her bows out of her hair at daycare and church and she loses them.  I'm hoping maybe with these being on ponytail holders she won't lose them as easily.  My sewing machine can do block or manuscript letters and numbers.  I haven't played around with that yet.  I don't think I have many options on the size of the letters but may try to "monogram" Katie's name on her ponytail holders I make.  We'll see how that goes.

I'm out of patterns and cute fabric now.  I guess that means I need to go shopping for more tomorrow.  :)

Photobucket

No comments: