Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I took too many pictures to post and couldn't narrow it down to just a few so above is a video clip with about a minute and a half of pictures with some video clips at the end. Enjoy! OK. So technically this was not Katie's 1st pumpkin patch. I insisted we take her last year for pictures and she slept most of the time we were there. She was only 6 weeks old at the time. This year was a lot of fun. Now that Katie's walking, we were able to let her walk around and "explore." This is still my favorite pumpkin patch I've been to. It's worth the 45 minute drive. We didn't do the hayride because it had rained earlier in the week so it was muddy and the hayrides kept getting stuck. We DID ride the little kiddy train though. I think Katie liked it. They have lots of cute photo ops at this pumpkin patch, face painting, and several bounce houses that Katie will be able to get into next year. The only think it's missing is a petting zoo. (The one we went to last year had that.)
I love this picture of Katie walking with her daddy.

No comments: