Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

"Mommy, Daddy, I'm ready to go trick or treating!"
This was our 1st time to go trick or treating with Katie and we had so much fun. Last year we dressed her up but stayed home and answered the door for trick or treaters. At her daycare party this year she got a cute little pumpkin bag she took with her for trick or treating. It was fun to watch her walk door to door. She had so much fun she was squealing along the way.Memaw and Aunt Mindy came with us too.
"Hmmm, this house looks like fun. I think I'll go in!"Her bedtime is usually 7:00 or 7:30 so we came back home at 7:30 to sit out front and hand out candy. Katie wasn't acting sleepy so we decided to let her stay up as long as she was having fun. She played in the candy bowl taking pieces out of the bowl and making her own pile in her lap. And she walked and walked and walked on our walkway to our front door and to the sidewalk. I think she was just happy to be otuside... with no boundaries. I finally put her pjs on at 9:00 and she finally started rubbing her eyes and stuff. When I put her down, she was out before I even left her room!

No comments: