Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Katie checking out all her goodies in her easter basket.










In her Easter dress ready for church.


We went to La Hacienda for lunch and Andy let her taste his lemon.
I don't think she likes lemons!
Playing with the Easter grass was just as fun as all the toys in the basket.

















This little tube was filled with hair stuff.
Katie's 1st pony tail. (It's hard to see with the dark end table behind her. I took 3 pictures from different angles and this was the best one I got. Apparently we have a lot of dark brown in our living room.
Her new favorite noise. She does this all the time and loves to listen to herself. So cute. I love it!
Just hanging out and playing this afternoon.
Katie petting Daisy

I finished her 6 month footprint plate. I did a 3 month one and plan to do a 9 month and 1 year. Maybe an 18 month too because there are still 3 more designs I really like and want to do. So far I don't think her footprints look bigger than her 3 month ones.