Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Baby Doll

Well, I've kind of slacked off on posting on here. So here are a few pictures I've taken over the last few weeks that I want to share...

I love this hat and her little sweater dress. The hat was perfect for cold weather with the flaps to cover her ears and a strap under her neck to hold it on. Unfortunately it is newborn and it only got cold enough for her to wear it a few times before she grew out of it.


And then there's her camo "Buck Girl" outfit. The tag on it says "3M" so I waited until last week to put it on her and it barely fit already! I'm hoping it still fits this Thursday when Daddy gets back from hunting so they can take a camo picture together.

She's growing so fast it's kind of sad. She's not my newborn baby anymore. I had to bagup all her newborn clothes last week because she's grown out of them.

I've also noticed that her hair is starting to get a little bit of a redish tent to it. In this camo picture it really looks red. I think we're going to have our little redhead girl just like her daddy!

No comments: