Saturday, April 7, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets

I love Texas bluebonnet pictures.  They only bloom for about a month and they're so pretty.

It took me a few tries to get some good pictures.  This 1st time Hannah didn't feel very good and Katie was NOT in the mood for pictures. I still thought these were cute though.





Here are my favs from our 3rd try. (We didn't get any good ones from the 2nd try.)  Can you tell I have a hard time making decisions?  I couldn't decide which ones to post.  I've already weeded through TONS of others!


This one is on my phone case now.

Super sweet!


Look at that big girls trying to walk in those tall flowers.  And we got the pretty yellow butterfly in this shot too.


I love, love, love this picture and I love, love, love this little girl!




Photobucket

No comments: