Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Accidental Haircut

While Andy and I were working on the swingset, Katie found some scissors.  I came into the house to check in on the girls and this is what I found...

Here's the culprit... scissors from a nail care kit. 
 
She tried to blame it on Hannah, but that didn't work since Hannah's not big enough to be able to figure out how to use scissors AND Katie had them in her hand when I found her.
 
I guess she was worn out too because she fell asleep on the stairs while she was in time out.

 
Not too bad for a 3 year old haircut.  She had her hair in her face and was cutting right in front of her where she could see what she was doing.  So she actually cut pretty straight bangs.  But she also cut a big chunk out of the side of her hair.  I didn't intend to cut bangs for her because they're such a hassle to keep up with.  I guess we'll have to deal with them now.
 
She was due for a haircut already so here's her before pictures.


 
And the after.  She's really cute with bangs, isn't she?


 
 


Photobucket

No comments: