Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hannah 8 Month Update

Oh my how she's grown.  Hannah is such a Mama's girl and is becoming more cuddly every day.  I love it!

She makes a funny growling noise and babbles more than coos.  And she smiles al the time.

She's in size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes.

She sleeps so peacefully.  Sleeps all night long and takes 2 pretty long naps a day (about 2 hours each). 


I finally got a picture of those 2 tiny little teeth.

She loves her baby food.  She's a great eater.  She has milk 3-4 times a day and baby purees 2-3 times a day.  I've been making most of her baby food.

She's goes from laying down to sitting up all by herself and loves playing with her toys.

At 8 1/2 months she'salmost crawling and easily inches around to get what she wants. 


 She loves bathtime and has enough hair for some small bows.  She's got really sensitive skin and has some eczema on her legs.  We keep lots of lotion on her.  :)

She loves her sister and plays with her all the time.  She always watches what Katie's doing when they're in a room together.

And as always, I can't leave out a little something about Katie.  She loves her Daisy. 

Cute Katie story... I found this from a post of mine on facebook in November so I guess it was Halloween candy that Katie was eating but as she ate her Tootsie Roll Pop, she stopped and said, "It's yucky!  It's yucky!"  "What's yucky?" I asked.  Katie, "The poo poo on my lollipop!"  No Katie, that's a tootie roll candy in the middle.  LOL

I love these girls more than I could ever say.
Photobucket

No comments: