Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!

Well, not really but that's where I am in my blogging.  Trying to get a little more caught up over spring break so here goes my December pictures!

I love decorating the tree and remembering where all those special ornaments came from.  This is one of my favorites. 


Katie was a great helper tihs year.


Years ago, I was an elf in the Christmas Festival at Prestonwood.  I absolutely LOVED it!  So much fun getting all dressed up and being up on stage being goofy.  The Dallas Christmas Festival was an amazing show that started with some fun Christmas carols and dancing, followed by a choir concert, then a dramatazation of the life of Christ performed by the Prestonwood choir.  I met some wonderful people and joined the choir as a result of the show my 1st year.  In fact, being in the choir ther is the 1 thing I really miss about that church.  I love watching stuff like this but it was awesome to get to be a part of the dramatization of Jesus' life.  After 3 years of being in the show, they stopped the production of it then life happened... marriage, new church, pregnancy and babies.  This year they finally did it again (on a much smaller scale) and Andy and I brought Katie to see it.  She loved it!  Flying Santa, flying angels, and a real baby for Jesus!  I'm so glad they're doing something like this again.  Maybe someday they'll do the whole production again and we can bring our girls with us to watch.


Little gingerbread girls... another set of matching dresses I made at Thanksgiving.


Photobucket

No comments: