Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Katie!

Three years ago Andy's and my life were blessed with our 1st baby girl.  I always knew I wanted to be a mommy but I never imagined it as great as it is.  I have loved every minute of time with my sweet little Katie bug.  She amazes me all the time and makes me laugh every day.  I'm so proud of my little girl and so thankful that God chose me and Andy to be her parents.

Because of Hannah's baby dedication, we had Katie's birthday party the week before her actual birthday.  So on her "real" birthday we took her to Gattitown and Build A Bear.  She LOVED Build A Bear!
She loves her bear already.
Stuffing her bear

Cleaning her bear

Hannah got a toy too
And then it was time to pick out some clothes for her bear

And then we filled out the birth certificate for her new bear "Sparkle"

After picking out Sparkle's clothes, she wanted to clean her off again

Oh and I forgot to mention while we were out at the mall we decided to get her some new shoes.  We knew she was growing out of the shoes she had.  She had been wearing a size 7 shoe.  They measured her feet and said she's an 8 1/2 and recommended we get her a size 9 so she can grow into them.  Oops.  We got her some "twinkle toes" (they light up) and then Build A Bear just happened to have the same shoes for Sparkle!

Can you tell why she named her bear "Sparkle"?

We finished off her birthday celebration with the "Happy Birthday Song" and her Junior cake. 

And a little play time with her new toys.  These are her My Little Pony barretts.

This year was the funnest birthday celebration yet.  It was the 1st year she really "got it".  She was so excited to celebrate her birthday and turning 3 years old.  She's growing up so fast.  I love my sweet little Katie bug so much!
Photobucket

No comments: