Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stress Free Potty Training

We've been potty training Katie (sort of).  We're giving Katie the opportunity to use the potty but not really pushing her too much.  She's doing pretty good but wants her reward (candy and a Veggie Tales silly banz bracelet) so she will sit on the potty for up to an hour just waiting to go so she can get candy.  Ha! 

One day this week I went to check on her after she had been in there a while and this is what I found.  LOL

I joined a mom group that has lots of events and they give away a lot of free stuff at every event.  Today I went to my first event, "Stress Free Potty Training".  The speaker was a co-author of the book and was pretty good.  Everyone at the event got everything you see here in a goody bag except for the potty seat.  There were lots of different kinds of those and everyone got to pick one out to take home.  Awesome!

We also got these cute "Baby Legs" in our goody bag!

I can't wait to go to another one of these events!


Photobucket

No comments: