Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School

We're all back in school and it's going great!  Katie got to spend 1 more week with her teacher from last spring who she absolutely loves and then moved up to a new classroom.  Her new room is a lot more structured with center time, a word and letter of the week, Friday show and tell, scheduled potty breaks, etc.  So far she's done well in there, but after just a week and a half back she's got her cold she gets every year in school and got strep throat last week. 

Heading to school on their 1st day back.  Katie couldn't wait to go see Miss Charlie and her friends!

Hannah is at daycare with Katie and doing well.  Her teacher said she rolled over, but we still haven't seen her do it yet.  She doesn't nap much at school (just like her sister), but sleeps great at night.  So far there have just been 2 babies in her room but a couple more are coming this week, I think.
I started back with kids this week too.  I finally got to move back to kindergarten and I'm exhausted and have my annual back to school cold too, but I'm LOVING kindergarten.  I knew I missed it, but now that I'm back, I realize I missed kindergarten more than I thought.  It's going to be a great year for all of us.

Photobucket

No comments: