Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun Inside

Despite the few cool days, it's still been pretty hot most days so we've played inside a lot lately.

Playing with Daddy.  He's always good at making her laugh.

If you can't see the video, click here.

One of her favorite things to do is to take out her farm flash cards and put them back in the box.  She will do this for a pretty long time and be totally happy.

Dancing!


If you can't see the video, click here.

Our Little Gymnast


If you can't see the video, click here.

I saw her playing with some of these at school one day when I picked her up and remembered I had some stored away in a closet at school from my kindergarten teaching days!

Playing soccer


If you can't see the video, click here.

Petting Daddy's deer

Andy was flipping channels and stopped on MTV for me to watch Justin Bieber perform "Baby".  After he turned the channel, Katie kept singing "Baby, baby, baby, OH!" 
Justin Bieber Fan

If you can't see the video, click here.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Aaron + Mickey said...

Is it possible for her to be any cuter?!?! I love her pigtails!