Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random

Katie's 1st real night gown. I loved the baby gowns with elastic around the bottom when she was a baby and found this "big girl" gown for her this week. I love it.I wasn't feeling well today, but Katie was so sweet and cuddled with me on the couch for a long time. We got a new gate for our living room. The space we needed one was about 2 inches bigger than most baby gates so we had rigged the gate we had with a block of wood between the gate and the wall. Then Andy found this one last week and surprised me with it. I'm so excited now to have a gate that fits and swings open rather than having to take the gate down completely or climb over it to get in and out of the living room. Katie likes the new gate too because it wobbles!
Daddy always has so much fun with Katie. If she is into gymnastics when she's older that will all be from playing with Daddy. This time, he got her to walk on her hands. If you listen closely you can hear her laughing.
I don't know if I've posted video yet of Katie gurgling but she makes this sound all the time. So cute. Enjoy!

No comments: