Thursday, March 1, 2012

Amarillo

Andy's good friend, Jeremy was diagnosed with a brain tumor last summer and lost his battle with cancer this month.  Terrible circumstances to make the trip, but we enjoyed visiting with family and friends while we were there.


Just chillin' with Pop.  I love how Hannah's looking up at him.

Handsome Daddy.

Resting and watching a little tv.

Yes, it snowed a little bit.  Here Katie is trying to catch snowflakes.



This girl loves her baths.  (Taken with my phone and I couldn't get rid of the red eye.)


Watching the chef at the hibachi grill we go to every time we're in town.

Cousins

She loves coloring.

And apparently loves the drums.  I think we need to get her a set of her own to drive Andy crazy.  LOL

Katie stacked these very neatly when she cleaned up.  I love that about her.  So cute.



On our last day there, Hannah got pink eye.  :(

Photobucket

No comments: