Friday, October 28, 2011

A Love of Learning

Katie loves books, loves school, and loves learning her letters and numbers.  As a teacher this makes my heart smile.  I hope she always loves learning and school.  Teaching kindergarten this year with a 3 year old has been a lot of fun.  She's getting close enough to the grade I'm teaching that I'm able to do some of my school stuff with her. 

Here are some letter matching cards I ordered from Scholastic for her.
She also has some pattern blocks Mimi got her for her birthday.  I guess they're learning patterns at school because she likes counting and making patterns now. 
She always wants to sleep with all of her books in bed with her.  We try to take them out, but every night when we go to tuck her back in after going to bed, she has them all back in bed with her.  We can pick her up, move her, change her clothes and she has no idea we're even in her room, but if we try to move a book, she will wake up and immediately know we've taken a book out of her bed. 
Photobucket

No comments: