Sunday, February 19, 2012

Katie Update

Face painting at our school spirit night.



Valentine's candy from school.  Notice the Fun Dip all over the chair.  Nice.

I told her to clean up the balls.  She was very careful to line them up neatly.

A movie date with my big 3 year old... We went to see Beauty and the Beast.  Katie loved it.  At the parts where the wolves were in the forest she shivered because she was scared, but she was brave and didn't want to sit in my lap.  She has been wanting to watch it again ever since we went.

 

She loves to help me cook.  We're making biscuits and eggs. 


Fun outside playtime.




Hannah wants to come outside to play with us but I haven't let her do that yet.  She's not walking and her poor little knees will be all torn up if she crawls on the patio.


Photobucket

No comments: