Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hannah 7 Month Update

So what was Hannah up to at 7 months?  No doctor visit at 7 months so I don't know what Hannah weighed or how tall she was at 7 months, but she was...

~wearing size 3-6 month clothes
~size 2 diapers
~She smiles all the time.  She's a very happy baby.

~Got her 1st tooth (teeth)!  On November 25th, Hannah's 2 bottom teeth came in!  She loves feeling them with her tongue.  So cute!

~She loves to give hugs, especially when I pick her up from school.
~She rolls over both ways (tummy to back and back to tummy) and turns around on her tummy to face different directions.
~She sits by herself for about 5 minutes at a time.

~She loves playing with her toys and making fun noises.

~For now, she's a mama's girl.  She always wants me to hold her and cries when she sees me walk into the room if I don't pick her up.
~She's trying to start to wave.
~She sleeps great at night and either sleeps on her tummy with 1 leg bent (just like me) or on her back with her left arm behind her neck.

All worn out...

I can't leave big sis out.  She loves arts and crafts!

Photobucket

No comments: