Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Katiebug!

I can't believe our baby girl is 2 years old!  She has been such a blessing to Andy and I.  I can't wait to see what God has planned for her as she grows up.


Uncle Cory

I have to say I'm proud of this cake.  Yes, I made it and it turned out way better than the one last year.  One of many new traditions... Mommy making her birthday cake!

If you can't see the video, click here.
Blow out the candles...

Katie's birthday friends: Maddy, Lillie, Jordyn

Yum, Yum!



I love those little toddler teeth!

Practice taking care of the baby.  We'll have a real one in about 7 months!

Aunt Mindy

Papaw and Memaw

Mimi and Pop

Aunt Becky

"Check out my new dress up clothes!"

If you can't see the video, click here.

Thank you to everyone who came to my party.  I had lots of fun and enjoyed seeing each and every one of you!

Photobucket

No comments: