Sunday, February 22, 2009

She Did It!

I put Katie on her tummy today and when she started fussing, I DIDN'T PICK HER UP! And surprise to me... she rolled over! I tried again wondering if it was just by accicent and she rolled over 7 times! We stopped because it was time to feed her and I knew she was hungry. When Andy got home we tried again and she kept on rolling over. I didn't think she was even close to this, but I guess she's mastered rolling from tummy to back.

At the end of the video is a short clip of Katie playing with Andy's new iphone. He has a game on there where you touch the screen to pop the bubble wrap. She was popping bubble wrap until I turned the camera on. Then she wasn't touching the screen, but still cute, reaching for the phone.

1 comment:

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Look at her go!!! She's going to be pushing up on her hands and knees before you know it!